The KCA are affiliated to the following cycling bodies, which allows our members to enter and compete in their race events and competitions.
- The National Cycling body for the UK
- Regional Development Manager is Peter Root
- Talent Team Development Coach for Yorkshire is Simon Watts
- Go-Ride Development Manager for Yorkshire is Chris Young
- The British Schools Cycling Association is the body responsible for cycling related activity within the school environment.
- Members of the National Council Council of Schools Sports, supporting all aspects of the pastime from grass roots level to International competition, whether competitive, or non-competitive.
- Totally volunteer run association with no paid officials.
CDNW run a Youth League and have access to a circuit at Preston so if you are looking to get more races in without travelling too far, check out their web site.