The rules of the KCA are quite simple. We expect members to behave as follows:
- To turn up for training on time, dressed in suitable training attire (Shorts or track pants, t-shirt and
trainers / pumps (no black soled trainers or shoes)
- No use of foul language to members, officials or volunteers
- No bullying
- To hold no religious or racial prejudice
- No smoking in or around the club venue or outside facilities
- No taking or distributing of any type of drugs or banned substances
If representing the KCA in a competitive event, you must wear a club jersey which is available FREE after attending 20 club sessions, or you can pay up front (£38) and have your training fees reduced by £1 per week
If using one of our Road racers or one of our Cyclo-Cross racers you will be asked to sign A ‘contract’ / loan agreement and you may be required to pay a deposit pending the safe return of the bike,
Bikes must be returned in the same condition as when the were taken from the KCA.
Bikes will be maintained and managed by Sowerby Brothers Cycles in Mirfield.
Only an adult or known guardian of a club member will be allowed to sign for a bike.
Anyone who fails to meet the standards expected or who persists in breaching the rules will be banned from the KCA until further notice.